I asked God

I asked God, 'How do I get the best out of life?' God said, 'Face your past without regrets, handle your present with confidence, and prepare for the future without fear!'. God has determined who walks into my life...It's up to me to decide who I'll let walk away, who I'll let stay, and who I refuse to let go - People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw anyone away. Life is too short to wakeup with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason, If you get a 2nd chance, grab it with both hands. Broken hearts give us strength, understaning and compassion. A heart never broken is pristine and sterile and will never know the joy of being imperfect For it matters not, how much we own. What matters is how we live and love. Be kind and appreciate one another - blessings are a sweet release from pain, a reminder that we are made of love, light and goodness

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: